The work I do focuses on getting to know you and what brought you to therapy at this time. From this central point, a relationship develops that is built on my providing respect, responsiveness and thoughtfulness. This connecting helps us to connect with ourselves. In this way, we might live more meaningful, fulfilling lives.
Hello, I’m Orlando.
I’m a psychotherapist with a confidential private practice in downtown Toronto.
Issues that I help with:
- grief, loss, and bereavement
- chronic and terminal illness
- trauma and childhood trauma
- sexuality and gender identity concerns
Who I work with:
- LGBTQ people (lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, questioning)
Perspectives I use in the therapy:
- time limited and ongoing therapy
- psychodynamic and psychoanalytic psychotherapy
- emotional focused therapy